Thursday 10 May 2007

Procrastination

It is twenty to three, PM. I have neither studied nor gone to work today. I am entirely unproductive. And things are getting rather like this..



















I am finding studying impossible, and I don't know why. Also a bit worrying considering I have chosen a career that involves life-long education. I was so good last semester, library morning noon and night, but now I can't even bring myself to go to college.


Haha, read this!



I need a serious kick up the ass, some kind of motivation! Failing and the wrath that that would incur just doesn't seem real enough. Also, I'm home alone so no one to hound me down...

Right, gonna head upstairs and finally finish those carbohydrate metabolism lectures. And then there's vitamins minerals proteins and fats to do too..... Not to mention the correct way to take a cow down......

Somebody inspire me, please!!!

No comments: