Tuesday 8 May 2007

Midges


The little buggers have got me all over my ankle!!!! At least I think it was them... Unless my cat has fleas again....

Nice moment today, Blueberry (pony) was standing at the fence looking all alert, and I wondered why. Then the new herd of cows came round the corner. Now cows are pretty scaredy, so they advanced slowly enough, burping and blowing right up to her. And then BB and a cow stretched out their necks to each other and touched noses. It was a lovely meeting-of-the-species moment. V cute. I wish I'd had my camera. Here's a pic of her looking cute in the hay barn .

1 comment:

Tayaki said...

who brings a box of kleenex to the library? i do!

anyways, does your mom have a "special brand" of kleenex that she buys at lidl or aldi that doesn't hurt your nose due to excessive use?

tesco doesn't have the kind i buy in the USA so i need help. :(