Thursday 31 May 2007

Life goes on..

There were lots of things I wanted to write about here, but I seem to have forgotten them all!

Working full time now, and am very proud to have my own in-tray, complete with my name sticker on it! Makes me feel very important;)

A few things.

Saw 2 cases of "white-coat hypertension" on file. Its interesting. I had read about it in my physiology book, but never thought that you would actually see it on an official report.

And a puzzling one:

"Patient lately had a spontaneous pregnancy and delivered a 3yr old baby boy"

There was much amusement when one of the doctors today told us that another (female) doctor had suggested to the female GP' that they do each others smears for convenience! Needless to say the idea wasn't received with much enthusiasm...

Absolutely knackered..... I have also eaten my way through 1200kcal of peanut butter in the last 3 days. Piggy!!! But man, it is truly the best peanut butter in the world. No added oils or crap, just peanuts and a touch of salt.....mmmmm......


Just got a booktoken in the post for a vet survey I did ages ago! Woo, I'm in the money! I think I might just buy Half of a Rising Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.....or something else...ooh the possibilities are endless! ;)

2 comments:

Tayaki said...

did mine (eason's book cert.) come in with yours? i want mine!!!! grr.

Ms-Ellisa said...

I'm a "praline" sort of type... I actually have stopped buying for almost 2 years... It's sad really... :-D