Saturday 26 May 2007

AAAAAAAARGH!

I HATE PHOTOCOPYING MACHINES!!!!!!

Here is the saga of my battle to photocopy our histology notes that I misplaced.

1. Chose double sided printing some weeks ago. Got half way through scanning in the 57 pages and the stupid machine ejects my card, deleting all the already scanned in stuff. Whatever, I gave up, and left it.

2. Getting closer to the exams. I'll try again. Scanned in 24 pages, then decided to print and put more money on my card. Stupidly, I ejected the card before printing. All lost again.

3. 58 copies on my card. Every f****ing page carefully scanned in. Print. Sit back, relax, and WHAT????? You are only printing half pages????? And now all my money is gone????


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!

I think I'm going to give up, and just be resigned to failing any histology questions.

2 comments:

Ms-Ellisa said...

Been there...
Try letting a bookstore do it for you. I give them to them and they bind it with a nice spiral and it looks so cute :-) (distraction from the actual study)

XE said...

That sucks!! Do you have a reprography service at your uni that you can use? Those people are mighty handy with a photocopier and you won't have to do any of the work yourself :)