Sunday 13 January 2008

Off again..

Apologies for the hiatus.

So, heading back to En-ger-land this afternoon! Feeling kinda weird....... Probably because I'm super behind on my study and am completely freaked out by how little work I've managed to do in a month.

Hospital work was very cool though, and I did learn a lot (although only about cardiology which I don't do til 2nd year...oh well). Been meaning to write a post about that, the differences I've noticed between Irl and UK etc.. Maybe when I've done my 2000 word analytical review which is due for tuesday......SHIT SHIT AND SHIT!!!!!!!!

Right, gotta finish packing (I don't know if there's anything I hate more). My bag is already full, and I haven't packed ANY of my books (Kumar&Clark must weigh like 5 kilos on its own.....). Gotta tackle the handluggage.....



Wish me luck!

3 comments:

The Little Medic said...

Time off is for holidays now work- thats my philosophy anyways.

Good luck

Ms-Ellisa said...

You get Kumar too? We get a Davidson but the younger years get Kumar too.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck!

K&C is indeed a bitch of a textbook. At least it aint a hardback...