Wednesday 30 January 2008

Feedback

My medschool is always asking us for "feedback", on everything. And they always say to go to them if there is a problem and they will try and sort it. And so far they have been fantastic, really helpful, always there for you.

And then I mention the fact that there is a problem with our Primary Care transport arrangements for our PBL group. They say, sorry, tough sh*t.

And I say, "but!!!!!!"

And they say my tone is unacceptable.

F***k that.


Would you say there is a problem with 9 people having to wait an hour in the freezing cold for a bus? Every week? I would. But apparently that's "unacceptable".


Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

2 comments:

The Little Medic said...

You almost had me falling off my chair in shock - a helpful friendly medical school? Impossible.

Then I read furthur down - same old story. I'd get used to it if I were you.

The two weeks on a trolley team said...

I agree with the little medic. Helpful medical schools don't exist. You'd have more luck finding the tooth fairy.

However, enjoy it while u can, hospitals are wayyyyyy less helpful than medical schools :P

Dr. Thunder
www.twoweeksonatrolley.blogspot.com