Wednesday 18 June 2008

So close.....

Last OSCE tomorrow. I can't concentrate on revising, I have had enough!!!!!!

Written papers were a bit crap. Well, the EMQ's (the actual test of our medical knowledge) went fine, and I'm sure I passed, but the ANP (the stupid one with the notes) was a bit awful. Stuff came up we didn't have notes on, and the time pressure was intense. I just finished, but I'm really worried about failing. I just don't feel my answers were good enough. I feel sick when I think about it, I CAN'T fail!!!!!! We get our results on the 27th. One week. The other ridiculous thing my uni does is refuse to post major exam results on our internet accounts. They put them up on a noticeboard in the faculty. How considerate of them! Never mind very few people live locally and everyone will have been kicked out of accommodation by then. Or students like me who live in another country. It's f**king ridiculous.

Feeling twitchy and listening to Bloc Party. Can't settle down to revise patient cases. Ugh.

Just gotta get through today...

3 comments:

Tayaki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tayaki said...

gambate!

Dragonfly said...

Gluck!