Monday 23 June 2008

Nightmares


I keep dreaming that I get my exam results and I've failed. Its horrible.

If I do fail I don't know what I will do. My ticket for Zambia is bought, everything is planned.

I knew when planning this trip that it was a risk I had to take. But its so much more scary now that results are in 4 days.


So I'm home again, and catching up on my sleep. The crap thing is that the weather here is cold and wet, and my uni city is basking in the sun.......

Ugh, another reason I really really need to go to Zambia; I'm going to go insane if I don't get some sun this year.

4 days......count down. Is it ridiculous that I'm actually too scared to read my horoscope in the paper in case it bodes ill?

Send me good vibes please!

3 comments:

The Little Medic said...

Sending good vibes, as many as I can.

Tayaki said...

you did great i know it! :) i PASSED endocrinology so there's no doubt in my mind you did well. ack, i'm a third year now...

Liana said...

I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

I had my own personal post-exam hell waiting for the Canadian College of Family Physicians certification exam results. One whole month. In the end I passed so it was a month of unnecessary hell.