Friday 31 August 2007

Wooooooooooo!!!!!


Today is my last day of work. Have to take a trip to the orthodontist, and then I'm in for a half day! I'm actually a little sad in some ways.. I'll miss the girls. But man alive I won't miss the smears!

Medicine is getting very close.

Got allocated my room yesterday, it would be the other side of campus to my faculty of course! Ah well, its still really nice. And omg, I can't believe this, but they have cleaners for the rooms!!! That's crazy! I feel so spoiled.

3 comments:

Calavera said...

Yeah, my halls had cleaners for our rooms but I took all of my own cleaning stuff anyway, because they only came once every two weeks!

I had an en-suite bathroom so I took all my own bathroom cleaning stuff, and then if I spotted the cleaner in the corridor doing other peoples' rooms (she worked on a rota,) then I'd politely ask her if I could use the hoover for my own room in the meantime. She didn't mind that at all.

...But don't get your hopes up about the cleaner!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's like having a mum at uni!

At my old uni we had room checks every term to make sure things weren't wrecked. They used to fail people for the dumbest things such as using bluetac instead of white tac, or not having blown-out light bulbs.

No room cleaners though, only the shared areas.

Lala said...

I'm not expecting cleaning to be done for me, thats the thing, I'm really surprised they have them! They definitely don't at my old uni...