Thursday 23 August 2007

Some news

First I would like to say thank you thank you thank you!!! To all the people who commented on my last post, it really does mean a lot. I'm glad to say I think things are working out. At least I hope so. I think sometimes shouting can be very cathartic..........

Not much else going on with me, countdown 2 weeks till I leave!!! Eek! And even better one week and one day till I finish work!!!! Can't wait! This week has been awful. Just as I thought I was getting really good at my job, I seem to regress back to the state of incompetent nicompoop par extroadinaire. So I'm glad the week is nearly over. It seems like I couldn't get anything right this week, even the charts hated me. Hmm....I wonder what effect positive thinking has on these kind of situations!

I think I accidentally called someone who wasn't actually pregnant pregnant today.....yikes. Note, in future, don't ask if its the maternity benefit form they have with them before they tell me what the form actually is.

Other things to write about, but feeling rather on the sleepy side o things, so I think I will head for bed! Goodnight to you all, wherever you are!

1 comment:

Calavera said...

Oh my goodness, about the whole pregnant thing... Hopefully she realised it was a mistake, and not a subtle hint to get to WeightWatchers...!