Monday 13 August 2007

Oh me oh my.....

Got a huge pack of info from my Med School today, kinda freaked me out a little too..... Up till now I've just felt completely excited about going, but with an actual timetable in my hands it felt just a little scary... All those new people, that whole getting to know the scene thing all over again.... And its in another country, with no going home at the weekend.

I don't know why I'm being such a pussy, being away from home has never fazed me before.. I think its also because I'm not a huge "going out" person. I mean, I love going out to something good, with my friends, knowing I'm gonna be relaxed and have fun. But the whole going out to get "smashed" and all the girls in minuscule items of clothing and the general drunken leeriness....Just doesn't really float my boat. But maybe that's just because Dublin is especially bad for it. And a lot of the freshers week stuff is like that. I have to say though, the Uni MedSoc seems to have lots of other things going on, so hopefully all will be well! I know I'm fretting unnecessarily, it'll all be fine. So many people I'm gonna miss....

Oh the excitement/nervous anticipation......... woopee!!

No comments: