Saturday 10 November 2007

I'm bald


Went to a hairdresser where you can get a fantastically cheap haircut today. Only cost me £10. But I don't have a lot of hair left.......


On the other hand, this was the first time I've been to the hairdresser and not nearly cried because of the torture. I can't normally stand the way they yank your hair constantly, or the pain of those washing basins on the back of your neck, or the trauma of getting a blow-dry.......I know, I'm a wuss, but really, it HURTS me!!!!!

But in this place, they had soft neck-thingys on the washbasins, the wash was so relaxing I nearly fell asleep, and the blow-dry didn't make my eyes water at all!

But I think me being so relaxed and happy might be why I didn't notice how much hair was getting cut off.

Oh well, I guess this way it'll last longer...

6 comments:

Tayaki said...

oh my god! i have to see! you must email me a photo! :) oh, and i finally replied back to you. yes, FINALLY! ;)

Anonymous said...

aaah i need a haircut, only living in central London it's nearly £20, so I have been putting it off and contemplating cutting it myself...

I probably shouldn't...

Lala said...

Lis: its not that dramatic, and because I wear my hair up all the time you probably wont notice the difference. Where did you reply? I have no email from you!!

Harry: don't do it...I bet there is somewhere in London where you can get it done real cheap. I mean London is a big place, can't you find some backstreet?

XE said...

Oh Harry, only attempt to cut your own hair if you know what you're doing. Otherwise you'll look unprofessional and your patients won't trust you!

Hope it's not too short Lala!!!!!

Ms-Ellisa said...

I TOTALLY feel for you!!!

My hair is very long and it HURTS going to the hairdresser's...

Luckily, I've discovered someplace where they have masage on the chair you sit in while your hair is being washed... Aaah... :-)

Tayaki said...

ugggghhh i'm suffering from major frothy bloat right now, i have no one to tell...but i know you'll understand my suffering.