Wednesday 3 October 2007

Private Practice

Sucks! Its a far cry from Grey's. And we all know, Grey's isn't exactly the most factually-based medically accurate show out there. But Private Practice just takes silliness to a whole new level. Addison has completely lost her hard-ass surgeon role, and gone all fluffy round the edges. And doing a c-section out of theatre with acupuncture as anaesthetic? In L.A? C'mon producers, how stupid do you think we are?

That said, I'm sure I will be following the series avidly, I can't resist a medical soap, no matter how dumb.



6 comments:

XE said...

I always have dance class when it's on... I'll have to watch it online sometime though!

Ms-Ellisa said...

oh... Nor This airs in Greece :-(

Lala said...

I have to watch it online as well because the British Isles are always a season behind. SidereelDOTcom is where you need to go

Anonymous said...

lol! I'm not gonna bother watching it, the ones with her in Greys were bad enough...

I miss Burke, why couldn't he have a spin-off?!

Lala said...

I know! Burke and Christina were my favourites, I can't believe they got rid of him. I have to say Grey's season 4 really sucks so far.

XE said...

I finally saw Private Practice, and I have to say, I like it a heck of a lot mor than I like season 4 of Grey's. Grey's has been terribly disappointing so far!