Saturday 28 April 2007

Angry

So, I got a C- in my anatomy viva, not my best result ever,but I didn't fail, and I didn't bust my ass studying for it either, so Im ok with that. I'm leaving vet anyway!

So today, Ma asks me how I did. I could tell from the minute she walked into the room that she was in a bad mood. I should have expected it.

Her: "How did your exam go?"

Me: "C-"

Her: "oh. *Makes disapproving face and purses lips*"

Her: "And why is that?"

Me: "Um....I dunno..it was hard...I guess"

Her: "Well, it just seems to me that that is not the kind of grade you normally get, and a very poor indicator of your future performance. Are you going to have Viva's in medicine?"

Me: "No"

Her: "Hmm."



FFS! It is NOT the worst grade Ive ever got, and It doesn't even f***ing matter!!!! But no, it obviously means I'm going to be a complete failure as a person and as a doctor. Maybe I should just give it all up now, and save her the disappointment!

No comments: