Tuesday 27 May 2008

I've been tagged...

For the first time ever...which is kind of nice.....makes me feel special, lol!

Ok, so 7 songs I've been listening to this week.

Well, thanks to Tayaki, my first 3 are going to be My Moon My Man, 1234, and I Feel It All by Feist.
4. Dance With You - Machel Montano
5. Bouger Bouger - Magic System
6. Wearing My Rolex - Wiley
7. Respect Yuh Wife - Ce'Cile.


Definitely a more dancey vibe this week......


Still can't sleep.

have tried melatonin, hops+valerian, warm shower, more bedclothes, less bedclothes, going to bed early, going to bed late, exercising to tire myself out........

Nothing works!!!

Any help at all would be much appreciated.


Oh, and If you're reading, consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Calavera said...

You know, that song by Wiley is one that I really hate, because it sounds so chavvy and it's just a tune that I automatically associate with chavs. BUT, having said that, I listen to it almost every time I go running because it's so catchy and it's got a good beat!

Dragonfly said...

Related to noisy flatmates by any chance? I had some in 2nd year med...looking back I don't know how I passed my exams.
Ambien/Stillnox gets a bad rap, but it does work (or you can take half a pill instead of a whole one).