Monday 25 February 2008

Monday 25th Feb 08

Woops I got a little behind on the blogging.

So what's happened over here at my super-fun-happy-time medschool? Not much. We're working our way through ortho and rheumatology (yawn). We had our first proper cadaver anatomy session last week, and I didn't wuss out even a little. But the smell reminded me so much of vet, vile.

Haven't really been doing much work, for which I do feel rather guilty... All the same, I've been doing my bit when it comes to PBL. Unlike some members of our group. Its getting kind of bad, there are a few who just don't care, or keep using the same pathetic excuse that we are all sick of at this point. So we'll have to see how that one pans out.

Don't think I have any news. My crazy friend has now effectively eloped and is going to marry the immigrant after all.....*sigh* And I have a cold.

I think that's it.

Oh dear. How frightfully dull.....

No comments: