Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Had a very fun night last night, dressed up in something fabulous and goofing around with my friends. We've been working on a routine to this.



Anyway, was all great til after I came home and my dinner decided to say hello again. This morning I discover I've got petechiae all over my face and neck and look like I've got the pox. Does this happen to anyone else when they throw up? It happens to me every time..

Happy New Year everyone!

What are your resolutions? I haven't made any.....yet.

I'm thinking study harder should be number one; I've been seriously laid back this semester and my grades showed it too.

Also thinking of taking the USMLE's..... am I mad?

Anyway, hope you all have a good New Year Beginning!



1 comment:

Merys said...

I get them too, all under my eyes and across my cheeks and up to my eyebrows.

Some of us obviously make the effort when we throw up honey!